If required information is not provided in a timely manner, further investigation may be necessary and may result in delayed claim processing.
• If the vehicle has already been repaired, please mail proof of the repairs including proof of payment to:
Processing Center 5 Broadway, Freeport New York 11520
• If your vehicle is a total loss, not repairable, please contact us immediately, as storage will not be honored after you are informed your vehicle is a total loss.
• Please note, payment of storage fees are contingent on the percentage of negligence that is determined by the adjuster handling the claim.
• Do not authorize anyone to store your vehicle with the intention that ATIC will cover storage fees.
• If storage fees are approved, they will be paid for at the time of settlement.
Claims – BI/PD
Claims – N/F
Cash and Collections
Phone – 212-857-8200 or 800-683-ATIC
Mail – Processing Center 5 Broadway Freeport, NY 11520
Website – please see the “Contact Us” page for email listings by department